This person is a human Swiss army knife, equipped to tackle any issue with precision. They’re everyone and anyone’s go-to, from the CEO to the freshest-faced newbie. The Right Hand dispatches answers with a Zen-like calm, drawing from the fathomless ocean of their knowledge.
The Right Hand in a nutshell:
- The go-to for any technical query
- Patient with even the most mundane issue
- Works really well with all parts of the business to help them understand technology
- A friendly face – even in the case of a picnic (problem in chair, not in computer)
- Has never uttered the phrase, ‘not sure about that one’
Think you’ve got what it takes to win The Right-Hand award? Or know someone else who fits the bill?
The deadline is Monday 11th October. Good luck!
Not quite you? See the other awards here