An SLA is the promise of response time we make to our clients, and you are how we make that happen. Our Incident Managers are our first responders, who ensure that an SLA is never missed. Your role will involve using our monitoring tools to track the health of sites, addressing issues by working closely with our Support Engineers, and communicating directly with our clients in case of requests or escalations. With our Incident Managers switched on 24/7 for lightning quick responses to just about everything, Just After Midnight wouldn’t be who we are without you.
This is a part-time role and will involve evening and/or weekend working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering great customer experiences
- Monitoring our clients sites and applications using software
- Reacting to alerts, informing our team as well as the client
- Answering emails and phone queries via our ticketing system
- Ensuring all requests and questions are dealt with during an agreed timeframe, working towards an SLA
- During incidents, you will be responsible for all communications between our team and the clients, as well as any third parties involved, facilitating issue resolution
- Adding and improving run-books
We want you as you are – inquisitive, proactive and eager to do your part for a team that will always have your back, with the drive and focus to work independently as needed. The ability to perform and communicate calmly under pressure is key, as you will often be the first point of contact for our clients. Training will be provided in the role, but you will need to know your way around a computer. Just the basics, we won’t ask you to show off your formula knowledge in Excel, don’t worry. Experience in customer management and excellent interpersonal skills would be a bonus, but the must-haves are a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Friendly, helpful, and can keep calm when things get a bit hectic
- A brilliant communicator (not scared to pick up the phone)
- Able to confidently manage customer concerns and expectations
- Interest in working with the latest digital technology
- A master multi-tasker – you can juggle different issues at once if needed
- Able to work independently
Just After Midnight
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation.
We are in our sixth year of operation and growing very fast, with staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as Dyson, The Body Coach, Volvo and UK Power Networks.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive rate of pay
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices (Covid-19 allowing)
- Flexible working – we all come from different backgrounds and personal situations. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments.
- Health benefits
- Company pension
- Committed to equal opportunities
- A fund dedicated to your learning and development
- This is a part-time role and will involve evening and/or weekend working.
Want to get to know our team even better? Take a closer look here.