Rooftop Film Club hosts film screenings in unique alfresco settings around the world. Their website (and proprietary booking system called Experience Ticketing) is used to book tickets online, view new titles and enter competitions. As up to 15,000 tickets are purchased online each month, it is critical for business revenue that the site remains stable and secure.
The RFC team was under pressure to ensure any website issues were resolved before the peak summer months. RFC’s minimum viable product and limited server capability was no longer satisfying growing consumer demand or future business expansion plans. High traffic periods caused site slowness and server timeout errors, resulting in customers being unable to purchase tickets. A lack of site backups posed a huge risk to the sales and marketing teams, with no way of recovering their site to a previous version if it failed.
JAM proposed a solution to RFC which included:
- Providing one-to-one consultation with their in-house technical team, future proofing and upgrading their infrastructure to better cope with high demand
- Producing functioning solutions to issues within minutes and hours, due to the time-critical nature of the situation
- Providing ongoing 24/7 monitoring and support
- Ensured a smooth launch for RFC with no technical problems, contributing to a summer of fully booked screenings
- A very stable website with 99.99% uptime
- Saved the internal teams hours of manual tasks by resolving technical problems in real time
JAM’s excellent first line service means no more late night wake up calls - responding to our clients and resolving issues any hour of the day
OTHER CASE STUDIES
Partnering with a leading digital transformation service provider to support a national GOV.UK transport initiative
A seamless AWS migration and ongoing 24/7 support for Singapores most popular online furniture store
Delivering a 24/7 support solution for a world-leading cloud-based winery SaaS platform